Year 1 – Year 6 Times
- Early Morning Reading Clubs (Years 1-6) operate from 8.30am.
- Other children should line up in their year group for 8.30 a.m. A bell will be rung and teachers will come out on yard to meet and greet children, collecting from parents. Teachers will then escort their children to class. In the case of parents coming into classrooms to work with younger children: they will come into school at this point with the teacher and their child or through the main school entrance where they will sign in as a visitor.
- The top yard exit doors will be closed by the adult on duty following the last class leaving the yard has entered school. Other children arriving once the doors are closed will enter the building through the main school door only. There will be a duty member of staff on the front entrance to meet and greet and swipe children through.
- As an interim registration, as formal registers are not taken until 8.50 a.m. the class TA will mark the days signing in sheet with a tick for all children entering the class from 8.30 a.m.
- Formal registration is completed at 8.50 a.m. electronically.
- There will be no duty cover from 8.55 a.m on the front door, children arriving after this time are late and will need to report to the front office to register and will receive an appropriate late mark.
- In Foundation Stage, parents are welcome to read or work with their child in the classroom from 8.30am – 8.50am.
- School finishes at 3.15pm
- After school Clubs run till 4.15pm
FS1/Nursery Session Times
- Morning – 8.30am – 11.30am
- Afternoon – 12.10pm – 3.10pm
Break and Lunch Times
|Y2||10.30am – 10.45am||12.10pm- 12.55pm|
|Y3||10.30am – 10.45am||12.10pm- 12.55pm|
|Y4||10.30am – 10.45am||12.10pm- 12.55pm|
|Y5/6||10.30am – 10.45am||11.50am- 12.35pm|
Pupils at Byron Wood receive a broad, balanced, curriculum. Our days do vary and are not always the same!
See below for some sample timetables
(this page is under development – check back soon for our sample timetables)